Soccer

Friday, July 22, 2011

Messi Humiliated in Copa America

Naples - Lionel Messi, Argentina should have boycotted the national team to compete in the Copa America for some time. Messi is considered a big mistake by appearing in the tournament "second class".

Statements made spicy Napoli president Aurelio De Laurentiis, who calls Messi does something stupid with a performance at the Copa America. According to De Laurentiis, competition from South American countries should be assigned to a young player who wants to show his talent, not a class player is Messi, who has had success in Europe.

"If Messi, I'd say do not come. Please stirs me to court and punished, but I will not come to my shame, because I am a great player," joked De Laurentiis.

"I have great players, playing for Barcelona, ​​and will not be playing with idiots who do not know how to play with me," he continued, according to Sky Sport Italia on Saturday (23/07/2011).

"Messi stupid. She is embarrassed by berangkan the Cup and he made a mistake," said De Laurentiis, who for some time threatened to impose Edinson Cavani of Uruguay if the center of lesions.

Argentina, which became one of the candidates to win, only to lift a suitcase before, after Uruguay eliminated in the quarterfinals of the shootout.

No comments:

Post a Comment